[OZAPRS] Systems to net too

VK4UN vk4un at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 2 09:47:16 EST 2011

That's good Ray, I totally agree with that explanation below and did phone
Fritz VK6UZ the other day to ask him if he realised what was going on and he
did say his station hadn't been looked at or reset for abt 3 years and he
was going to do it that day, and as you said we only assume that his radio
does TX on Freq to be used at a reference point.

Hope it all gets resolved soon, I have had my HF IGATE running on 10147.60
for a while now and always seems to have a few stations in the direct heard
list so am guessing it is working on on the freq shown on the display

73's

David  VK4UN