[OZAPRS] Portable APRS Digi Using Argent OT2?

Kiely ZL1 KILO MIKE zlscanners at yahoo.co.nz
Sat Feb 26 19:37:46 EST 2011

Hi Jack

Do you guy's still use RELAY?

(I don't think TEMP as ever been used, not here in NZ anyway)

If you guy's DON'T use RELAY or TEMP I would not encourage it by put it
in your digi

I have 3 OT2's about to put one up one a hill as a digi  (WIDE1-1 only)

Here's my digi config

Alias: WIDE1
Hops: 1
Preempt: Off
ID: On
Enabled: On
Dupe Check: 9
Digipeat on my call: NO

If I do find that any of the setting need adjusting I can remotely
adjust them anyway

Hope you find this of some help

Kiely ZL1KM/ZL1KIWI

Sent from my $2 computer using my neighbors wifi