[OZAPRS] WM-918

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Mon Feb 21 18:49:08 EST 2011

Well I managed to get the anemometer apart - it was as Ian described it
but so gummed up it had me beat for a while.

The board was a mess and many of the components were totalled. I have
restored the board and replaced all but one of the components and it now
gives wind speed. However the 20k linear pot is US and the manufacturers
tell me:

"Hi Howard,

Regret to inform you, this is a customized proprietary part,

No reseller is hold this  part, except of the final product  retailer."

Anyone know where I might find a replacement? I can't seem to find pots
with 20K linear let alone 20K linear that rotate 360degrees :(

Howard
VK4BS