[OZAPRS] Linux command-line only I-gate software with GPS input.

Steve stevez at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 22 22:47:11 EST 2010

Ahh, Java. For this reason I ignored javAPRS. I didn't want to run a JVM
on this device, but point noted regardless.

The GPS input was purely for position updates (not RTC time). This
I-gate might run in a vehicle, so regular position updates would be a bonus.
FOSS is almost mandatory in my world these days too ;-)

Might have to look at a home-made setup!

Any other options out there?

Steve (VK2ZSZ)