[OZAPRS] Linux command-line only I-gate software with GPS input.

Jim Tittsler ZL2IA at OnNZ.net
Tue Nov 23 10:03:38 EST 2010

On 2010-11-22 20:00, Steve wrote:
> I've been looking at DIGI-NED and APRX, but neither seem to accept a
> direct GPS input. They do have a way of reading a position from a
> config file, but that would mean I'd have to read the GPS NMEA
> separately and update this file. This wouldn't be too difficult, but I
> think it's worth checking if this wheel has already been invented!

APRS4R (the project originally designed to run in a router) is in
about the same category but would seem well suited for your
environment.  There is an NMEA parsing plugin started, but it is not a
plug-and-play solution at this point (and reading German would be a
plus :-).
  http://www.aprs4r.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/APRS4RSoftware

--
Jim Tittsler  ZL2IA/AI8A/7J1AJH  Te Anau             GPG: 0x01159DB6
http://OnNZ.net/ham/                             QRP/Satellites/APRS