[OZAPRS] Ballina area pretty dead for APRS

Shaun shaunbaby at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 7 10:09:32 EST 2010

Even simply things can help.  I was able to get Garry some spare UV stabilised
cable ties for the antenna coax for his Digi. The least I could do as it
services Gloucester where I spend a bit of time.

It was even an adventure getting them to him.  After speaking to a guy on the
local repeater I found he knew Garry and was a grader driver.  So I drove to
where the grader was parked and left the cable ties on one of the wheels.  He
then passed them onto Garry.

I am sure there are bits in peoples junk box or spares from work that can
possibly get a few more digis on the air.

Shaun VK2XPP