[OZAPRS] Ballina area pretty dead for APRS

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Nov 6 16:47:42 EST 2010

Gerard,

No surprise, really. A look at an aprs map of the north coast reveals all.

With the exception of the new digi on Mt Nardi, which is supported by
the Summerland ARC in Lismore, the other north coast digis are privately
funded. vk2uni-1 is funded by Garry vk2uni and vk2rmc-1 is funded by me.
When funds and time permit I will look at a way to better cover my
little patch of the north coast. Perhaps, in time, other individuals, or
clubs, may feel inclined to do the same for their area.

Ray vk2tv