[OZAPRS] WinAPRS/APRS-CE/XASTIR maps

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 30 18:46:54 EST 2010

Paul,

I had the xastir vector maps working under APRS-CE years ago on a PDA.
Check out the National APRS web site Maps area
http://www.aprs.net.au/maps

This is the file just over 12 Megs.. There are 2 map files inparticular.
AUSAXD12 and AUSAXD13 from memory that cover VK5
http://www.aprs.net.au/sites/default/files/map-australia.zip

Tony  Hunt  VK5AH