[OZAPRS] WinAPRS/APRS-CE/XASTIR maps

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Tue Mar 30 18:28:08 EST 2010

Thanks for the heads up Tony
I am just installing the software back on to the pda after a battery
change, I though I had done a back up but nope.

I have downloaded the maps at the moment I have not found the adelaide
area map, yet
Cheers

Paul

Tony Hunt wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I had the xastir vector maps working under APRS-CE years ago on a PDA.
> Check out the National APRS web site Maps area
> http://www.aprs.net.au/maps
>
> This is the file just over 12 Megs.. There are 2 map files inparticular.
> AUSAXD12 and AUSAXD13 from memory that cover VK5
> http://www.aprs.net.au/sites/default/files/map-australia.zip
>
> Tony  Hunt  VK5AH

Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is subsequently
confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Me, Myself and I.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via E-Mail. The recipient
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.