[OZAPRS] Sydney Northern Beaches APRS fill in digipeater

Malcolm Faed malcolm at faed.name
Tue Jun 22 18:56:05 EST 2010

Dear all,

I would like to set up a fill-in digipeater for Sydney Northern Beaches.
It seems I have quite a good location. http://aprs.fi/gated/VK2TMF-1

I have a KPC3 with v8.2 firmware that I have configured as a stand alone
APRS digipeater  after searching these archives and other web sites.

Below are the settings I have that I know are most likely not correct, as I
haven't found a definitive source of information.

Would someone mind checking these and suggest changes to the recommended
settings are for a Sydney fill-in please?

BEACON   EVERY 30 min
BLT
1 EVERY 01:00:00
2 EVERY 00:00:00