[OZAPRS] Hobart I-GATE (VK7HSE-1) update

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Mon Jun 21 18:36:53 EST 2010

HI there Scott again,
I hope you had a smile after finding it, it is a good web site, lots of
info, I have been in touch with Byron regarding the TT4 and making custom
daughter board to allow the SMD version to be put inside almost any radio.
I make a set of boards to suit Tait series T700 and the good old FM 900
series.
I have a full sized TT4 inside an FM 900 working as a fill in digi,
currently off due to building a digi for vk5rlz which is in testing and will
be installed next week.

Good to hear from you again.

Paul Mullins

VK5VCO