[OZAPRS] question suitable handhelds

Steve Sharp sharpst at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 12:29:42 EST 2010

G'day Paul, I've used the Puxing 888 and a Feidaxin with both a TT3 and a
OT1+ with good results given the power available. Usually only used when
camping to track wandering harmonics or announce a special event like JOTA.

The Puxing seemed less troubled by stray RF - sometimes the Feidaxin would
go into a Tx/Rx loop.

Steve VK2POO