[OZAPRS] DM2550 ?

David Hopkins davhop at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jan 25 17:28:20 EST 2010

Hi Rob,
I bought a few two years ago and only ever used one. It was pre
programmed with the APRS frequencies before it came.
I coupled it up with a TT3 and linear amp to give about 30W output.

I used it for a couple of years without any problems in one of my
cars until I replaced it with a Kenwood.

I then gave the unit to Phil vk4hpw to use.

If you see VK4HPW-9 driving around in the country that is the unit.
Its still going well without any problems.
All in all I was happy with the unit.

David