[OZAPRS] DM2550 ?

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 24 23:33:08 EST 2010

All,
Has anyone made use of this (DM 2550) device, how did it perform?

Is it easy to pull onto 145.175MHz or do you inform the supplier and have them do the freq. programmeing at the time of purchase?

Has anyone tried the device with either TinyTrak3+ or TinyTrak4 trackers?

At AUD$80.00 the price is good, best of all it appears it is made in Australia.

 73's
Rob Heyer
IRLP VK2RMP Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)
ECHOLINK  via Node No. 325276
APRS - VK2XIC QTH; VK2XIC-3 Testing new 'stuff';
VK2XIC-4 Bicycle; VK2XIC-5 Camp Site; VK2XIC-9 Car; VK2XIC-12 Portable
Member - WIA  & IARS
                - SES (Shellharbour City)
Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong!