[OZAPRS] DM2550

Howard Small howard at small.com.au
Thu Jan 21 22:54:14 EST 2010

Some time back I bought a DM2550NM through this group. I have not used it
until today and am having a couple of problems. I suspect I have blown the
fuse that is supposedly in the +ve line but I can not locate such a beast.

I am connecting 10.6V + to pin 5, -ve to pin 4 and earthing pin 3 to
transmit.

If anyone has any experience with these devices can you please:

1.       Confirm the +, - and tx connections

2.       Tell me if there really is a fuse

3.       And if there is, where it is hidden.

Many thanks

Howard

VK4BS