[OZAPRS] DM2550

David Hardy vk2nh at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:32:32 EST 2010

Howard,

Those pins seem correct.

A good source of info , including the fuse, is at http://www.qsl.net/zl1vk/Maxon9PinSerial.html

Dave vk2jdh

From: howard at small.com.au
To: ozaprs at aprs.net.au
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:54:14 +1000
Subject: [OZAPRS] DM2550

Some time back I bought a DM2550NM through this group. I have not used it until today and am having a couple of problems. I suspect I have blown the fuse that is supposedly in the +ve line but I can not locate such a beast.

I am connecting 10.6V + to pin 5, -ve to pin 4 and earthing pin 3 to transmit.

If anyone has any experience with these devices can you please:

1.       Confirm the +, - and tx connections
2.       Tell me if there really is a fuse
3.       And if there is, where it is hidden.

Many thanks

Howard
VK4BS