[OZAPRS] smart meters ?

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Dec 12 08:10:29 EST 2010

With EZNEC the various wires have to attach to a single segment that
contains the source. As I understand it, the NEC engine can't handle
multiple wires attached to the source, hence the single, centre segment.

I haven't looked at fan dipoles in EZNEC yet, I'm too busy trying sort
out the Wells' Quadrant* for 30m.

* Wells' Quadrant comprises two half-wave elements at right angles to
each other at the feed point. The resulting radiation pattern is
essentially omni-directional horizontal polarisation, within about
1.5dB, according to EZNEC.

Ray vk2tv