[OZAPRS] smart meters ?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun Dec 12 07:53:45 EST 2010

I'm thinking I got too technical..  either fan dipoles are completely flawed, or antenna modelling just doesn't work on them.. I finally finished putting the 20+10 dipoles in (lordy I re-learnt a lot of trig last night!), and it looks absolutely horrid for SWR.. yet everything I can find on the 'net suggests 1.5:1 on each band..   I might just build it and see ;)

--DG