No subject

Sun Aug 29 12:08:33 EST 2010

covered roughly a 500km radius depending on local terrain.

The design we used for VK3 may not work in other locations as the local
terrain and conditions has a large part to play in the RF network design.

It takes a lot of hard work, good will, unselfish cooperation and a bit of
luck to develop a fantastic APRS network that provides are reliable service
to all its customers.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK