[OZAPRS] Re OPENTRACKER

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Tue Aug 24 23:16:37 EST 2010

audio output level can be set seperately for different PROFILES in Opentracker OT1+ and SCS DSP-TNC
for VHF (FM) and HF(SSB).
you can also use different settings of Mic-Gain (FM deviation) and AFSK-Gain (SSB) in most rigs mentioned (IC706,FT857...)
You could even connect the Profile-Switching to the band select output from trx and have it switching between 1200baud and 300baud automatically dependen on band selected in VFO of trx.
vy 73 de Mike