[OZAPRS] VK2MPJ-1 Status

Peter Bye vk2mpj at internode.on.net
Thu Aug 19 08:14:49 EST 2010

  Norm,

Nah it is located at a business in South Nowra, a site that used to be
manned 24/7, but is now only manned once a week (it is a mobile
business).  I have been wanting to put it up on Nowra Hill, would
complete the RF link from Vk1 into Sydney, but that is a working
progress...
The alternate site that I am looking at for now which I can access when
ever I want is in North Nowra, just waiting for a couple of Splat
predictions before I see about the move.

Thanks

Pete
VK1NFI / VK2MPJ