[OZAPRS] Proposed digi for Mt Nardi

Steve Sharp sharpst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 18:28:39 EST 2010

G'day Ray - project is on the move again - the GM300 has been repaired and
aligned and I have taken a look at the digi_ned link you sent regarding PHG
and I'm sure we can add it as soon as the tech tells me the HAAT and gain of
the antenna.
 At this stage I have to program up the Foxdigi witht he site info and post
it away to the installer who will get it up on Nardi next time he is workign
at the site.

Hopefully this'll kick interest along and we'll get some others up in the
months to follow.....

73 de Steve VK2POO