[OZAPRS] VK2MPJ-1 Status

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Thu Aug 19 07:29:25 EST 2010

Pete,

Is this the digi on Nowra Hill? Is it at the Radar station? I used to work there
in a different time and universe... or so it seems. Don't even know  if the site
is still manned.....

Anyway the point is... the "new" radar AF-FPS 802 (I think) used to do the same
thing. Call out in the wee hours of the morning, stumble up the Hill (usually
hung over) to find that all was working as advertised by the time I got there.
We always blamed it on the ATC, but maybe it's the same poltergeist :)

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City
QF15bt.