[OZAPRS] Stallion EasyIO EI08 8-port ISA serial adapter - anyone want it? :)

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sat Aug 7 11:47:00 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

Cleaning up the garage, and freecycling a whole slab of stuff..
Occurred to me that someone on here might be more likely to have a use
for my old Stallion EasyIO card (8xRS232 ports).  Tis the old ISA-slot
model, with DB200,000->8-way octopus cable..  Happy to shove it in a
postpak and post if someone on here wants it :)

Oh, and the rest of the stuff (so far!) I'm getting rid of:
http://echelon.pinegap.net/~damien/freecycle1.txt
<http://echelon.pinegap.net/%7Edamien/freecycle1.txt>

Cheers,

Damien