[OZAPRS] reply to Rob VK6UFO

M & M Neno nenos at eol.co.nz
Thu Aug 5 20:06:27 EST 2010

First of all hit the F1 key with the window open, UI-view has a help file
for you to read.The port number will be " i " if you are on the internet or
a number , usually 1, if on rf.
To send message hit ENTER or the line will be sent if you overrun the 67
caracters.
When the message is sent it will show as  " Y " in status when an ack is
received back.

73, Murray, ZL1ARL.