[OZAPRS] VK2MPJ-1 Status

Peter Bye vk2mpj at internode.on.net
Fri Aug 13 18:00:05 EST 2010

  All,

Looks like VK2MPJ-1 has fallen off its perch AGAIN... Not sure WTF is
going on, and won't be able to get into the site until next Friday...
I suspect the problems are stemming from the site itself rather than the
equipment.

This may be the last straw for me and this site, it may be offline for a
while until I secure a better site, unless it is simply a case of a
power reset.

Ian (2HIM) your Fill-In seems to have good coverage in its current
config for the Nowra CBD area.

Sorry for the stuff around, but will work on another more reliable site..

Pete VK2MPJ