[OZAPRS] Igate appliance instead of a PC

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Tue Apr 20 18:19:25 EST 2010

Can't believe I get to answer first!

Boy, is there a Linux solution

I'm running Xastir 1.9x on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS on an old PIII 450 with a VERY basic
spec, like 256 MB of RAM. It is currently on test on an old Toshiba A10 laptop
with a long dead battery, running off the charger. Seems OK and the Charger
doesn't get too hot. Next test is to see if the lapy will run off 12V. I know my
e3PC 701SD does, but that would bee a waste. Well, wouldn't it?

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City
QF15bt.