[OZAPRS] Gating WX to RF

David Hardy david_hardy at commander.com
Fri Sep 18 12:52:20 EST 2009

 OK all thanks for the pointers.  I consulted the javAPRSFilter Users
Guide and did some tests by telneting to a server.

By default WX stations are filtered out. If I turned on WX stations with
a  filter t/w  I get all WX world wide. Not what I wanted. If I used the
filter f/vk2nh-1/100  I got my WX reports. But only within 100 km of the
current pos of vk2nh-1.

Would be good to be able to combine the filter  t/w  and range or call
prefix filter to get all VK wx. Will investigate further.

Dave