[OZAPRS] 30m mobile

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sun Sep 13 09:33:37 EST 2009

Sometime the path gets chewed up

or stations dont do callsign substitution

WIDE on HF is the same as WIDE on VHF

Does not tell you anything about how it got here

SSID is out of the question

The only way I have been doing it is based on VK4DMI-4 or VK3MY-4

Andrew Rich
Airways Technical Officer Grade 4
Surveillance - RADAR ADS-B
Amateur Radio Callsign VK4TEC