[OZAPRS] 30m mobile

Ian Bennett ibennett at tpg.com.au
Sun Sep 13 09:31:00 EST 2009

Ross,
	I used 30m on a recent trip into the Simpson Desert and even though I had
antenna problems, HF APRS worked a treat.
	I would caution you on using different callsigns on different bands from the
same vehicle. -9 and -15 will appear as different "units" on the aprs
website.
	In true military style, I believe that position reports from a unit, received
via different means should correlate as the same unit; hence "the tractor"
will always appear as VK1IAN-9.
	You need to look at the gate information to see where the posit was received.

Ian