[OZAPRS] 30m mobile

Brian Beamish dinkum at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 13 07:58:59 EST 2009

G'Day Ross

From my own experience virtually using 30m exclusively with a little 40m and
2m thrown in from time to time you will find that 30m has an excellent
coverage specially if all the 30m Gateways are up and running.

Whilst a little slack at present due to other activities and interests
taking up my time I have also monitored 30m when mobiles have been
travelling in remote areas with excellent results.

73 Brian VK4BBS