[OZAPRS] Temporary IGate for JOTA question.

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue Oct 13 21:22:04 EST 2009

Hey Steve,

Yes, you'll need a verification number.. Though I'm not sure what it
has to do with RF - it's just required by the APRS-IS servers..
Unless Xastir is trying to be smart and making sure you go to the
effort of generating the code before it'll posit anywhere?  Anyhoo, if
you read the xastir docs, it should tell you how to generate it.. :)
The aprsd package includes an aprspass utility that calculates it for
you..  If you can't find it, give me a yell, and I'll shoot you back
the number :)

Cheers,

Damien

Damien Gardner Jnr