[OZAPRS] Temporary IGate for JOTA question.

stevez at tpg.com.au stevez at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 13 21:27:55 EST 2009

Damian - you're a champ. I'll go and work out how Xastir can generate it
for me.

FYI, the question about RF Vs APRS-IS came from this sentence :-
"Using a validation number of -1 forces an UNVERIFIED connection, and
whilst you will SEE all the data available in the APRS-IS, any data sent
by your client will NEVER be transmitted onto RF."

Which is on http://vk2.aprs.net.au/aprs-is.php.

That page is well written overall, and I was pretty sure it meant that I
wouldn't get even as far as APRS-IS, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

Thanks again!

Steve.