[OZAPRS] WX Station Help

Peter Bye vk2mpj at internode.on.net
Sat Nov 28 10:31:09 EST 2009

Hi all,

I have an APRS weather station set up using a Fine Offset WS-1081, which
interfaces with Cumulus v1.8.7.  I have Cumulus connecting to
rotate.aprs.net.au:14579 to upload current weather.
However I have just noticed that my barometric pressure is not being
reported correctly.  Culmulus and my wx station concurr with each other
and the wxnow file that is generated by Cumulus appears to be in order
(Pressure at the moment is 1003hpa, wxnow file shows
"360/002g005t091r000p...P000h46b10030".  When I look at my station on
either aprs.fi or UI-View the pressure is out, (currenlty showing 1016.7).

I cannot see where the problem is, everything seems fine right up until
diplaying on the APRS program of choice.

Can anyone help with this?

Cheers
de Pete VK2MPJ