[OZAPRS] FT-7800R Ford BF install....]

Rob, VK5FX rg5023 at internode.on.net
Mon May 25 10:12:36 EST 2009

Hi Ben & Shaun,

Thank you for your input. I was a tad worried when I saw how close the computer was but if you've guys had a successful install, then I will go ahead with mine.

It will be good to get the BF up and running with radio's.

Once that's proved a hit, then onto fitting the APRS outfit. 8^)

Thanks again for your input.

Yours in Amateur Radio,

Rob
VK5FX