[Fwd: Re: [OZAPRS] FT-7800R Ford BF install....]

Ben Lindner-VK5JFK vk5jfk at activ8.net.au
Sun May 24 17:41:32 EST 2009

-------- Original Message --------

Hi Rob,

I have a Kenwood D700  running 50 watts in my BA Falcon ute with the
antenna on a roof rack ( LHS of the rack  ) and have not found any
interference problems with computers or the cruise control.

I should imagine that the computers haven't changed a great deal between
BA & BF Falcons.

hope this helps

regards
Ben Lindner - VK5JFK