[OZAPRS] HF Gateways

Craig Turner craig at craigturner.id.au
Thu Jun 25 11:30:56 EST 2009

I've also been thinking about HF APRS,

I've noticed that there are some relatively cheap SDR receivers around,
and I wonder if they would be sufficient to use as iGates.

Also the slightly more expensive SDR transcievers could be used for
mobile ops. I've got a small netbook that I would use to run the SDR,
and it could run xastir etc whilst mobile (running off an inverter).

Craig
VK3LCT