[OZAPRS] HF Gateways

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 25 11:23:44 EST 2009

Hi  Jamie,
                    40 is a bit sluggish at the moment ,but I have been
copying VK5, VK2, VK7s around 07.00 to about 11.00 in the
mornings here in NZ..

I haven't seen much else about not even on 30 / 20 but lets face it the sun
spots are not helping it appears that good DX can be had
if you are scanning the bands for it but you must be johnny on the spot.

APRS is on a fixed freq so its either there or not  can't chase it :-(

Look for Codans they  work well and there is a heap of them out there and
plenty of info on them as well.

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE