[OZAPRS] Philips FM828 crystals

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Sat Aug 15 21:59:18 EST 2009

Peter Mudie wrote:

> I have like Ray tried others, and always ended up back at HY-Q!
>
> $40 seems a bit steep or is that including shipping?

Thanks Ray and Peter. It would seem there's little argument (and Ray has
been using Hy-Q since before I was born :-) ) - Hy-Q are worth it.

The price I got for each crystal was $39.49 inc GST with $11 postage.
That is "random guy who's querying us off the Internet" pricing I suppose.

73
Gavin.

--

       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
                MSN/Skype/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au