[OZAPRS] Aust APRS server errors

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun Apr 5 00:49:30 EST 2009

It means exactly what it says ;)  You've made too many requests, so
the bwshare module in the webserver has blocked your request and is
requiring that you wait 13 seconds before you make another quest to
the server ;)

Quite possibly geoff wasn't expecting anyone to be hosting ISO's on
his server, so the max data/time settings in bwshare aren't configured
to allow an iso to be downloaded by anyone on anything faster than
dialup ;)

I use a very similar module on an old 'friends shell accounts' server
I host - lets users websites serve about 500kbytes over a 30 second
period, then rate limits the site down to 1kbyte/sec

--DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/