[OZAPRS] Re: Message Traffic and WX Alert list in Xastir

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Thu Nov 27 16:21:26 EST 2008

Hi to all...

As has been mentioned that a "TEST" WX alert can be sent, would it be
possible to create one from the server so one can check their config
against this ??? I've been playing but have yet to get any zones to be
highlighted :( I'll get there... (just not sure when!) Xastir is
reporting "New WX Alert ZERO" this has me a bit confused as you can look
at the incoming  and they are there to see (???)

WHOA hang on... just got a warning in and now all the zones with thunder
storm warnings are red!!! Yay !!! :) :) :)

I forgot to mention too that I'm using the latest files as of the time
of writing... (mirrored to my server manually)

Scott Evans <scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org>
http://www.vk7hse.hobby-site.org/
PGP/GPG Key ID 74639624

your system manager.