[OZAPRS] VK2RTZ Must Be Working.

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon May 5 15:31:41 EST 2008

Hi Michael

vk2rgl-1 will make a big difference but even with it installed there
will be a hole from somewhere around Taree, north to about Kundabung
when vk2rmc-1 will get hit (actually a couple of spots near Port
Macquarie provide access).

I have the replacement mast ready for vk2rmc-1. In fact, it's been ready
since just before Mother Nature decided to show her displeasure by
providing 12 days of rain! The site rebuild will provide slightly better
coverage.

Ray vk2tv