[OZAPRS] VK2RTZ Must Be Working.

Michael Brown VK2ZEN vk2zen at b5.net
Mon May 5 15:18:27 EST 2008

Just watching VK2IPT  traveling  and up north from here VK2RTZ-1 can see
him up till the base of the Bulahdelah  Mountains.  It seems to be able
to see him in the southerly direction until VK2RAG-1 takes over. When
VK2RGL-1 comes online it will take over coverage at least from
Bulahdelah so I'd have to say that coverage along the coast is going to
be pretty well complete.

The coverage of VK2RTZ-1 is good, I have not seen anything like this
happen till the last week. I can only assume that the main digipeater on
the Mount Sugarloaf site has been repaired.