[OZAPRS] APRS VK3 Data

Dion Bramich vk7ybi at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 12 08:21:21 EST 2008

Its all very interesting..  There are a few odd things going on there,
some obvious, some not.  I'm assuming the W digi is a WICEN one.. S means
that it supports SSn-n.  E means something else specific to Victoria at
the moment. I reckon youre confusing T with 1.  1 means its a fillin,
single hop digi only.  As for the suffixes, I have no idea..  The idea is
to keep everything on the same channel in a band, but I believe there are
other secondary channels in use there too.

Dion.