[OZAPRS] Photos from the ISS

Dave Ingram bulk at ingramtech.com
Wed Jan 16 20:41:22 EST 2008

Terry Neumann wrote:
> And for the space minded here is a link sent to me by gliding friends
> earlier today - I suspect that some of them are on the ISS.  I initially

> thought one of the pics just might be taken over New Zealand, but it
> doesn't completely agree with my reading of the maps here.    Amazing
> stuff however .... 8-)

The second photo is over New Zealand, with Banks Peninsular (ZL3) on the
left.
I can make out the shopping centre over the road from my parents' place on
the
full res (6Mpix) file.

Details, and a link to the high res file at:
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/shuttle/sts-116/html/s116e05983
.html

Dave.
--