[OZAPRS] RS232 sniffer

Colin Matten cmatten at nortel.com
Mon Feb 18 14:02:46 EST 2008

Not sure how much you want to spend.

I picked up an old HP4592A on Ebay of $99AUD a year or so ago. The
breakout box side of it should suit your requirements, these units will
also display the RS232 data.

There is one on eBay for $149USD "Buy Now"

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HP-4952A-Protocol-Analyzer-w-HP-18179A-Interface_
W0QQitemZ120207284378QQihZ002QQcategoryZ1504QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_tr
ksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Regards

Colin
VK2KCM