[OZAPRS] HF APRS upsets the car's climate control

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Dec 18 11:40:13 EST 2008

Yeah ditto on my the VR Calais I had - ended up using all remote head
gear in the boot, with antennas mounted off the boot...  Havent gotten
around to looking at what this VHF radio i swapped a mate an MTR-8000
for many moons ago is yet, so haven't put radios in the VT wagon and
see if that has a problem... :)   The old '87 diesel luxie never had
any issues at all. It's just a shame it was such a dog to drive ;)

--DG