[OZAPRS] New wheels - dare I use anything that transmits?

Howcho VK2EMD howcho at smartchat.net.au
Tue Aug 26 22:23:17 EST 2008

G,day Terry , I have a FT-857 and D-700 in my 6 year old Outback , and no
worries with air bags or computers , both antenna's mounted on the roo bar
on the front ,,, in your case I would seriously look at a boot mount setup .

Both of my rigs are mounted on the floor under each front seat ...

Good luck , Phil.

P.S. before anyone comments , both control heads are mounted on the dash so
I dont break my neck looking under the seat ;-)