[OZAPRS] F Calls give them a fair go

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Apr 29 15:13:41 EST 2008

Hi Brian and all,

Licenced in 1969 as a Z call, CW in 1978 and haven't used it since.

I think concensus here is in keeping with your thoughts - give them a go.

Most of us go off the deep end occasionally and say something that could
be better put. That's life, and it happens here.

As for vk2four, if, as reported here, he has already been warned he is
in breach of his licence, that's being given a fair go.

If he has been warned but persists, he's not giving us a fair go and
stronger action needs to be taken. I apply that philosophy to all grades
of licence.

Ray vk2tv