[OZAPRS] F Calls

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Apr 29 07:33:19 EST 2008

I think it's a little unfair blaming anybody except the rogue operator.

A posting about this matter yesterday indicated this is not the first
"offence" by this operator. If friendly advice that he is operating
contrary to his licence conditions has failed to get the expected
response, take the matter to a higher authority. If we do nothing we are
condoning the offending station's actions.

Ray vk2tv